Monday, November 22, 2021

M I R A C L E ~ SELF BE KOWN

 


M I R A C L E ~ SELF BE KOWN

Something is often perceived as Spiritual, when beyond the explanation of the present day known and acceptable Science. Such happening, such phenomena, without a known explanation may be deemed a M I R A C L E. We are morphogenic, a constant interplay of all that we encounter, all that we experience, all that we perceive. 

M I R A C L E - be it the Manifestation, the Impact, the Revelation, the Ascension, the Creative, the Love, the Exchange of our BEING... breath by breath, smell by smell, taste by taste, sight by sight, touch by touch, soud by sound, light by light, memory by memory, feeling by feeling, emotion by emotion, thought by thought. We integrate, separate, discern, explore, find, accept, reject, simply as our morphogenic response to the MIRACLE of each breath.

Blessed I AM with living the M I R A C L E ... and contributing to its manifestations.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
APOGEE Paradigm 


No comments:

Post a Comment