Thursday, October 1, 2020

To me... to kings and queens...


To me... to kings and queens...
As a young child I would look to the sky for solace, for what I perceived to be GOD, and unconditional love, for God gave the same sky to me, as HE did to kings and queens. What was on high was to be untouched by hands, to remain pure in its intent, to be where GOD choose to be. In a city wrought with ceaseless activity, I imagined myself in a choir of angels singing sweetly as did the songbirds perched in trees on high.
The refuge of the sky became watercolor paintings. Strokes of color, paintings of sunrise, solitude, and the myriad of moods that nature offered.
Here in presentation is,
"The Light Behind the Storm" fitting for the times present. YES, we are to ascend beyond the misgivings, the storm of the day, to vistas of light within heart, within soul, within ourselves, within our vision, within our day to day BEING.
APOGEE Paradigm™
APOGEE Art™

No comments:

Post a Comment